Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: I am not the only one...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I am not the only moderator here...
Besides it is not MY website... don't remember your previous post ? You already don't remeber that i am not in the "real" team huh ?

Posted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 9:37 pm
Yeah, and fuck you again you french poof. Kiddies shouldn't have anything to do with websites. I told you i wanted a fucking explanation if you deleted my topic you little scrotum sucker. WHERE IS IT?

There was no reason AT ALL to delete it. Bet you feel powerful when you delete the topic or post of someone who's annoying you, don't you? Cabbage. GROW UP.

I'm giving serious thought to hunting you down and maiming you, arrogant little bastard.

Posted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 11:43 pm
You are the one deleting the topics.

Posted Wed 05 Sep 01 @ 11:55 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well My job is to clear the forum to let the registered user or maybe have I to speak about *legal* users of our software (registered + demo users) to be able to access all the informations we have not yet include in the FAQ...

The fuck Atomixmp3 team is not one of this important information and so I decide to delete them.

If you're not ok with this first register the product and then, write back with your login and my boss will contact me.

For the moment, they are ok with the job I have done... it is the principal priority here for me...

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 12:20 am
First of all, I did not post that 'fuck atomix' topic. I understand why you deleted that one.

But you deleted another topic I wrote that was not abusive and did not contain bad language.

This forum is not for users to ask questions that are not in FAQ, it doesn't say so at the top, it says it is a general discussion forum and that users can talk about ANYTHING whether it is to do with Atomix or not.... There is a technical advice forum for those with questions and there are plently there, most unanswered.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:32 am
Yan, did you delete my "Atomix has disolved" post? Please answer me and dont lie!

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 8:55 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Please stop talking to Yan directly. Atomix is a team, and all the team is agree with one thing: as mama said, "We can discuss all you want, but always with respect".

You have the right to not agree with us, but we won't let you insult us or post blaming words.

We all agree with Yan, and as he said, he's not the only one, and all of us will do the same thing as him. But be sure it's not our hobby, we prefer help users and discuss about serious discussions, rather than delete blaming messages !

- Dams -

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 9:06 am
We're not allowed to blame?!!!!!! So we have to sit here in silence while you treat us, the customers, terribly??!!! Is that what you are saying??!!?!?

I am not allowed to blameAtomix for saying that the new release would be soon, back in JANUARY?! Do you know that what you have said is indicative of a dictatorship?!

How dare you try to censor us and tell us we are only allowed to praise the Atomix team.

That's it, i'm speechless.

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 1:59 pm
well, if not directly to Yan , then to all of yo Atomix team.....fuck you!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 2:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)