Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Atomix got me laid!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It happened at this party I DJ'ed at a penthouse. Best party I have probably ever been to and best DJ work I think I've ever done. We were among lots of friends, the place was packed, the music was jamming and everything was perfect. This house's "backyard" is the entire roof of the building and I had speakers out there too. Girl after girl kept approaching my table only to find a laptop and a mouse instead of the usual turntables, mixer and crates of vinyl records. All of them would stay asking questions and tell me how they've never seen a dj use a computer and this and that. Some would sit next to me for long periods of time with this amazed look on their face as they watched Atomix on the laptop mixing the songs. I got into some heavy conversation with one of the girls and late in the night, after several drinks, she actually asks me to go into the bedroom with her because she was feeling a little sick and didn't want to be alone. You know how some DJ's leave a long song playing to take a piss break? I left an 80-minute dance mix mp3 (which I created earlier with AtomixMP3) playing while i took a SEX break. I must have been gone for at least 40 minutes but I noticed people were still dancing and happy with the music even though I wasn't even there. I wonder how the authors of this program feel when they hear stories of their software used at actual parties and nightclubs and not just the home. It must be pretty cool. Talk about raking in the cash, I made $500 on that party and sold 20 cd's of that same 80-minute mix I played while I was gone for $15/pop = $300 more!. $800+free drinks+sex all in 1 night! I still can't believe it myself. Me and that girl are still going out too.

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 8:38 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
;-))

Posted Tue 01 May 01 @ 11:03 pm
polPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
got pictures ???

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 10:36 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
well done bro!!!

ATOMIX IS SIK

DJ-NERO

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 12:49 pm
RiscHome userMember since 2003
lol,
Sounds like a great nite...

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 5:15 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
HA HA HA!!!!!

What my parties are not like yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sent your adress I will come help you with that girl..... ;-)

But as Pol said, sent us pictures at yannick@atomixmp3.com
Thx in advance !!!

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 10:57 pm
Personally I try to rely on my good looks, my charm... my wit, sense of humor... but I guess that's what I'm not getting laid. I'm gonna start booking my gigs with sex included in the fee... $140 an hour.. free drinks.. and someone is gonna have to do me.

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 6:07 am
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh atomix team is gonna start jacking the price if they hear too many of these sex stories =p. btw I like the fee idea Saint James !!

Posted Sat 05 May 01 @ 6:28 pm
cTigerHome userMember since 2001
I wannnnnnnnnnnnnt suchhhhhhhh partiessssssssssss

give addressssssssses

;-)

Huge LOL

cTiger

Posted Sun 06 May 01 @ 2:11 am
Dood...nice work...a simple rule of Deejaying is you never ever ever leave the house without at least one track that is at least an hour long. Bad Boy Bill's "Bangin in the Box" series is pretty decent for this.

Posted Sun 06 May 01 @ 9:21 pm
I dunno ... i got bored and thought i'd bump this topic. It's quite hiliarious.

Although it seems pretty unbelievable .... he was proabably mixing with demo version by himself with a set of headphones and then jerked off later.

You know how people exxagerate !!!

Posted Sat 30 Nov 02 @ 7:17 am
Agree with trip_likeido, he's a demo user. How he can make a cd with atomixmp3 ????

Norm

Posted Sat 30 Nov 02 @ 10:28 am
cracked version???
lol
good story

Posted Sat 30 Nov 02 @ 1:30 pm
Yeah- I guess he COULD'VE been using a cracked version of the program- but the whole thing sounds more like all those unbelievable stories you see in Penthouse. Plus- I don't know that I'd leave MY computer alone at a party for that long...

Posted Tue 03 Dec 02 @ 7:23 am
musicfix: why? don't trust your friends to keep their eyes open?

Posted Tue 03 Dec 02 @ 11:27 am
and then he woke up! :)

Posted Tue 03 Dec 02 @ 12:14 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's a good one Dimitris! ;)

Posted Tue 03 Dec 02 @ 7:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)