Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: We want Atomix in the shops!!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Pleaz o pleaz try to get a cdrom version of atomix in the regular software shops...I don't have a creditcard, and my parents don't want me to use THEIR number on the internet...Isn't there a solution you magnificent guys can think of? I think I'll have to do it with the demo for so long, but that stupid soundnag is starting to get so irritating that I'm starting to loose my interest in Atomix...and I'm sure that's the last thing you people want. CU , DJ Redhot

Posted Thu 19 Apr 01 @ 5:23 pm
As I have been saying for ages, that sound nag was pathetic, petty and a MISTAKE. I am not going to buy Atomix EVER for 2 reasons.
1st: The RIDICULOUS price.
2nd: The ANNOYING sound nag has shown me what type of people run Atomix and now I will not buy it.

I have never encountered any software that uses anything even remotely similar to the 'sound nag screen'. Maybe most companies don't like using such tactics to force people to buy expensive hyped up software.

Posted Thu 19 Apr 01 @ 9:18 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Let me laugh...
You say "The ANNOYING sound nag has shown me what type of people run Atomix and now I will not buy it" and "Maybe most companies don't like using such tactics to force people to buy expensive hyped up software."

Let me answer:
1) You are not forced to buy it
2) I'm a "type of people" that runs Atomix and I enjoy it a lot
3) If one day you program a very great software, will it be free or will you sell it ?
4) Don't try to crack, it's very bad you know !

Dams

Posted Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 9:09 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
and the cracks can't work properly :)

Posted Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 11:58 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
FOR THE FIRST USER, AUTHOR OF THE TOPIC:

You can paid by check!!!

refer to www.digibuy.com

Posted Fri 20 Apr 01 @ 11:58 am
Atomix is over priced?

Let me just laugh at that for a while while you take a look at the other software you can get for the money.

DJ Dez

Posted Sat 21 Apr 01 @ 9:00 pm
" Re: We want Atomix in the shops!!!!
posted Thu 19 Apr 01 @ 21:18:50

As I have been saying for ages, that sound nag was pathetic, petty and a MISTAKE. I am not going to buy Atomix EVER for 2 reasons.
1st: The RIDICULOUS price.
2nd: The ANNOYING sound nag has shown me what type of people run Atomix and now I will not buy it.

I have never encountered any software that uses anything even remotely similar to the 'sound nag screen'. Maybe most companies don't like using such tactics to force people to buy expensive hyped up software. "

// I've read thousands of post like this one but this actually made me angry... $60 Ridiculous ??? do you realize the DJ'ing possibilities that Atomix offers ? Annoying nag ????? i think you should be glad that they offer a free trial version for download. Damnit man Look at the program DJ -1200 they put a virus on your comp just so can't crack it... they infect ur registry so that u can't cheat the 30-day trial... how can u even compare that to a nag.

Dj Redhot - i think a version of Atomix available in stores would be nice but i think that it still needs some improvement so that it can establish a solid reputation ! maybe the new version ?!!

Dj Francium.

Posted Sun 29 Apr 01 @ 11:27 pm
John-oHome userMember since 2001
I agree. If you can't afford a 60 dollar program, you should not be using it! I would be perfectly happy with paying $300+ for this program. Know why? Because it's a DJ tool. Just like a pair of 1200's, or a Denon CD player, etc. Just because you buy this software doesn't make you an instant DJ. I'm a mobile DJ. I've spent well over $3,500 on my system. And that doesn't even include the PC that I use. I honestly think that the price for this software should be higher! Take my opinion as it's worth, but you have to understand being a DJ is more then having Atomix installed on your PC.

-John-o

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 1:32 am
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
in response to the message above...
I SOLELY USE ATOMIX [Full Version]

Im about to do my first party....???
how does only having atomix not make me a DJ...

I have a decent setup..., just like a set of Pioneer CDJ-100s, only better...

Mp3 is the way of the future... Not Vinyl or CD

so why arent i a DJ??

DJ NERO

Posted Wed 02 May 01 @ 1:18 pm
Easy tiger... he's saying that sole possesion of this software does not make you a DJ. Creating music... making the vibes... entertaining people.. that makes you a DJ (and DJ's always get laid..just ask some of the guys here in the forum). You've got a gig comin up.. right on.. we all hope it goes well my friend. Let us know how it is.

.:Saint James:.

Posted Thu 03 May 01 @ 6:03 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)