Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: IM mad now, cuz this stupid hercules is complicated

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

i cant use cross fader, right side of level skippy, also hercules making windows skippy, Im going to send it back and get vdj without no controller, idont think theres any need of a controller if u can jus use ur mouse and keyboard. thx

Posted Wed 03 Dec 03 @ 2:15 am
does your somputer have good enough specs to run it?

Posted Wed 03 Dec 03 @ 7:24 pm
yea it does, 1.5ghz 512 ram, 120 gigs, radeon 9700 pro...
I dont kno, so help me out, and also i called the company where i bought the mixer console from, and there going to send me a new one, cause it seems like im the only one having that problem where crossfader doesnt work, if this is normal then every 1 would have the same problem and the ppl that have the same problem would also post about this, but i have seen nothing about the crossfader not working, so i guess its cause my console came damaged, so imma get a new one and if it still doesnt werk, then im going to buy virual dj program and later on i'll buy the dj controllers =) their expensive! thx

Posted Wed 03 Dec 03 @ 7:32 pm
Don't give up so easy, give the guys a ring where you bought the console get em to send you another, the odd bad apple has got thru but herc are cool with it.

The console is good and makes life a lot easier.
Using yr mouse is fine but try doing two or three ops at same time?

Patience, grasshopper, is the virtue of a wise dj.

Posted Wed 17 Dec 03 @ 4:25 pm
netwijsHome userMember since 2003
At first i had the same thing. (after installing). But then i restarted my computer and the DJ console and suddenly it worked fine...

Posted Wed 31 Dec 03 @ 1:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)