Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Issues from 1.07

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi.

I tried 1.07 live for the first time tonight with the hercules controller and noticed a couple of things.

1. The option to set auto fade to none is now gone. It was there in 1.06. To make sure you understand what I mean, when you hit the automix button I used to set crossfader to none and the entire tracks would be played before fading to the next one.

2. Also, once a song completed the song automatically reloads. This is bogging up the memory and caused my song playing live to skip. Never did that before. I do have a very high powered laptop with more than enough memory. Maybe now I'll need more. Can't use the new skins very well either so I'll acc another 256k to it and see what happens.

3. This is just something I have noticed overall with the program and is a bit of a pain. Not certain if this can be corrected. When you cross fade within the program, and move the crossfader to the center, there is a decrease in the volume of the music, enough to hear, if there is a way to keep the music volume level constant until gonig beyond the middle threshold to the other side I think it would help. I keep having to adjust my main channel volume now that I am using the hercules.

Thank you for your time. Please let me know if anyone else had these issues or if there is something I can do to correct them.

:)

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 7:57 am
Never mind about issue 1. Found the Force Fade Key and Works Fine....

Also with issue 2, when I disconnect the hercules controller the songs do not skip at all. I guess 512 mem is not enough I will need even more. I'll bring it up to a gig and let you know.

Posted Sun 30 Nov 03 @ 11:27 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
issue 3... change your crossfader from the smooth setting to the full setting.

Posted Mon 01 Dec 03 @ 1:57 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)