Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Removed missing files in filter folders still showing up.
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
When using a filter folder missing files are still showing up in the list. How do I prevent this? I used the "remove missing files from database" option and the files are still showing up... and ofc when they are loaded there is an error.

Posted 2 days ago @ 2:24 pm
szemekPRO InfinityMember since 2019
I'd recommend to use some code editor and search for all occurrences in VirtualDJ directory with database.xml and other files. I'd expect that you may find something in database.xml, History playlists. Maybe there are also leftovers in Playlists/MyLists.

Before removing anything from files you found, make a backup.

Posted 2 days ago @ 7:45 am
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
szemek wrote :
I'd recommend to use some code editor and search for all occurrences in VirtualDJ directory with database.xml and other files. I'd expect that you may find something in database.xml, History playlists. Maybe there are also leftovers in Playlists/MyLists.

Before removing anything from files you found, make a backup.

Thank you for your reply. I have I back ups thankfully. I have no idea why when i search for songs or create a filter folder, songs in databases show up that have been long gone and I have removed them from the search DB several times to no avail. I have no idea what a code editor is no do I understand what you mean by "leftovers" I uninstalled the software and re installed it and just started over.

Posted 2 days ago @ 11:19 am