Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Tidal search online shows audio but no videos results
I'm hoping I just have something set up wrong... but when I use Tidal search I'm only getting audio tracks from search results... none of the videos I know Tidal has or videos that are in my play list are showing up. Does anyone know why this is?

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 4:56 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The Tidal search in virtualdj indeed only searches for audio

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 4:59 am
Is it not possible to implement a video search? Tidal users have been asking for at least four years.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 9:40 am
The Tidal search in virtualdj indeed only searches for audio

Ohhhhh that really sucks.... that is a HUGE downside that I don't know of ill ne able to use this software as I main use Videos from Tidal... sucks as everything this else had me ready to change over to VDJ as my new software

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 3:08 pm
You mentioned a playlist earlier. If you create a playlist of video tracks using Tidal (directly, not from VDJ) then that playlist will be visible and useable in VDJ.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 5:49 pm
Yeah as Groovin says you need to find the video on the web interface then add it to a playlist, it will then be visible in the tidal section of the VDJ browser.

Been requesting a video search for years now and that's one of the reasons I stopped subscribing as it was too much hassle at a live gig to do.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 6:21 pm