Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: [Kontrol S3] Is it possible to use EZ Remix mode instead of Frequency with 4 deck controller?
mpuschPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hey,

I am using a Kontrol S3, and currently whenever switching to a 4 deck view all the EQ knobs are forced to control frequency, even if a different mixer mode is set. In addition, if the GUI is showing something other than frequency mode, it wont correctly update the display when using the knobs (which will continue showing whatever they were set to, but will control frequency).

Is there any way I can configure it to launch in EZ Remix mode by default instead of into Frequency mode? I thought maybe the ONINIT function could be used, but i imagine it is actually being set elsewhere.

I assume the EQ_HI, MID, and LOW settings are to blame somehow, but cant find a way to remap them to something like "stem_hi" from "eq_hi", etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Posted 6 days ago @ 8:05 pm
mpuschPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Sad bump :(

Posted 14 hours ago
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
1. Leave all EQ knobs to their default actions, so eq_high, eq_mid, eq_low. Dont change them to something else.
2. Goto VirtualDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab and set these 2 settings as per the image below..

All EQ knobs in all Decks should now control Stems

This selection should be also kept across sessions.

Posted 4 hours ago