Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: alternate track is silent when I attempt to play a cue point, only jog wheel 'wakes it up'. No two tracks every playing simultaneously
having a weird issue. I see the audio on the master channel rack, but the audio is complete silence if I try to switch between tracks using a cue from another track. Only when I move the jog wheel of the second track, does it start.

Only one track will output audio at a time.

This only happens when routing audio through my ddj-400's, when routing through computer audio, this doesn't occur.

Also when outputting through ddj-400's, ignores the crossfader completely. Just outputs whatever the last track I jogged the wheel on

Posted yesterday @ 12:39 am
I guess the ddj-400 can't handle multiple tracks out of the headphone jack.

By routing to my speakers through computer audio, and headphones through ddj-400. I can dj correctly with one ear open to the speakers. The speakers correctly play both tracks. Headphones only ever play one track through the ddj-400

Posted yesterday @ 12:53 am
What's your audio configuration? The DDJ-400 is natively supported so should be detected when starting VDJ, which should then present you with the option to use the default config.

That should all that's required. If you've changed the config then it's easy to reset via the big DDJ-400 button presented in the VDJ audio settings.

The default config is also shown in the VDJ setup guide for the DDJ-400.

Posted 7 hours ago