Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Sync to CloudDrive analyzes somehow removing the automix editor changes in a playlist.
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Is there an option to turn off the analyzing so the automix settings are not removed when (Sync to CloudDrive) sending playlist to cloud drive? The only other option appears to be Exporting and that doesn't send the AM editor changes to the cloud.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 8:33 pm
J J Zrn wrote :
Is there an option to turn off the analyzing so the automix settings are not removed when (Sync to CloudDrive) sending playlist to cloud drive? The only other option appears to be Exporting and that doesn't send the AM editor changes to the cloud.

in order to get the automix settings back, I had to remove the sync from the cloudlist. To add songs with automix settings intact to that list, I added songs to play list but saved the list with another name, Sync'ed it..then unsync'ed again. With that I was able to add to the automix playlist where the automix settings stay intact while adding to it.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 9:59 pm
J J Zrn wrote :
J J Zrn wrote :

in order to get the automix settings back, I had to remove the sync from the cloudlist. To add songs with automix settings intact to that list, I added songs to play list but saved the list with another name, Sync'ed it..then unsync'ed again. With that I was able to add to the automix playlist where the automix settings stay intact while adding to it.

Now files are duplicating and some files are missing ...so much for the work around :(

Posted Thu 11 Jul 24 @ 6:32 pm