Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Increase start of phrase marker size
Hi all! At the start of every 4 bar phrase there is a slightly larger start of measure marker than at the start of the other 3 measures. However, I have trouble distinguishing this larger size from the normal size. Where in the skin editor can I edit the size of this start of phrase marker? I've been looking for 2 hours and can't find it, although admittedly I'm new to the vdj skin layout format. Thank you!

Posted Fri 05 Jul 24 @ 9:25 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
search for
mainsize

mainsize is what you want to change but it is used in several places [horizontal & vertical waves] so I can't give you a line number.

Posted Fri 05 Jul 24 @ 10:21 pm
@LOCODOG thank you for your reply! This is close to what I want but not quite. Editing mainsize does indeed increase the marker size for the first beat in groups of 4 beats (4 beats = measure). However, I'm looking to increase the marker size for the first measure in groups of 4 measures. This marker is already slightly larger than the other 3, but I have a hard time distinguishing its size. Do you know how to edit this aspect?

Posted Thu 11 Jul 24 @ 3:39 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
This can currently not be customized, it is always 50% wider than the first beat of measure

Posted Thu 11 Jul 24 @ 3:44 pm