Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ Remote: Inconsistent Sideview Behaviour
Just trying out the VirtualDJ Remote some more I'm trying to understand the behaviour for the Ssideview (current stable release b8184 up to most recent EA - b8225, most recent release of the remote (I think))

Right now I notice the following:

• Pinned lists on the actual machine are not reflected in the remote
    It seem like you can pin your own lists on the remote, but I thought it was supposed to reflect the host machine state
  • Only Automix seems to be mirrored correctly in terms of changes (on the machine and on the remote)
    Linked tracks do not show up for tracks that do have such. I've not I don't have a Karaoke subscription to see what happens there.

Am I misunderstanding how to use this part of the Remote?

Posted Thu 27 Jun 24 @ 2:56 am
Sorry just following up on this. The remote manual doesn't seem to give clarification on this as well.

Posted Fri 28 Jun 24 @ 1:57 am
Just trying to bring this forward again.

My impression was that the remote is supposed to reflect all of the state of the main computer it is connected to, but it definitely doesn't for me when it comes to the sideview/sidelist display - only the Automix list seems to work as expected.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not - please direct me to the correct thread to continue it if not.

Posted Sun 21 Jul 24 @ 10:11 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's on the to do to improve this.
Modifying lists should work regardless of the list though, not just automix.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 5:01 am
Thanks @Adion for the confirmation. I'll try again with list modification to confirm if it works.

Posted Tue 23 Jul 24 @ 10:51 am