Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Cue button keeps taking me to beginning of song when the song is in loop at a further point in the song in virtual DJ
I'm looking to solve this issue that I'm currently facing with virtual DJ pro.
The Cue button keeps taking me to beginning of song when the song is in loop at a further point in the song in virtual DJ.
For example I want to start the song with a loop that is in 1min 15 sec, so that I can mix in and then jump to a cue point in a track.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 24 @ 9:37 am
I actually just had this problem and fixed it but can't remember how (it was a setting that I felt like was completely unrelated but fixed it). When I get back to my computer tonight or tomorrow I can circle back around and respond.

Posted Mon 17 Jun 24 @ 3:42 pm
Thanks, let me know when you found it.

Posted Wed 19 Jun 24 @ 1:57 am
Anyone else facing this issue

Posted Sun 23 Jun 24 @ 9:50 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Setting a loop doesn't change your cue point, so if you want cue to go to the start of the loop, first pause and set the cue at the start of the loop and then activate the loop

Posted Sun 23 Jun 24 @ 9:51 am
Thanks for the reply, but this is not the ideal solution. Cause this becomes too tedious of setting a cue point at the start point of the loop. I'm mostly setting loops on the fly to mix into the next song, so for each loop I have to manually set a cue point and that is not ideal. Earlier once you set a loop, it would automatically set the cue point at the start point of the loop.

Posted Sun 23 Jun 24 @ 10:01 am