Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Dragging silence between songs
I've used VDK In my live shows since 2017 and never had this problem ... Now when one song is ending and I click a short 2-3 seconds recorded liner, and then click on to the next song ... During the transition the beach ball is twirling and then the second song won't begin for a couple of silence.

This began about a week ago after updates and it's still doing now. So what do I do now to get rid of this malfunction?

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 3:51 pm
What's a recorded liner? Are you using automix? Are the tracks local (on your drive) or streamed? What format are they?

I've had no problem with tracks not starting.......but then I don't use automix and I'm not on Mac.

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 4:40 pm
A recorded liner is what professional DJs used to use ... Example: "The most music ... at WZZZ" recorded by a professional DJ voice. It's a audio file just like all others. I list the songs for my show in the automix but they are played in random and each button is started at the chosen time. My live show songs are local and every one was according to the Live365 standards. Yet the next song drags at the beginning when clicked for two seconds.

Posted Sat 06 Apr 24 @ 4:01 am