Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: CloudDrive won't download folders contents
So I've uploaded my playlists to cloud storage, thought Google Drive, confirmed they all uploaded properly. I hop on my desktop and i rightclick any playlist to "Synchrize on this computer as a List", the list pops up, but none of the contents do. I've tried to force sync from Cloud -> Local and it doesn't do anything. Now the cloud playlist itself is also empty, went back to the original laptop and the cloud playlist there was also empty. I had to resync the playlist to get the contents back on the cloud.

BUT when i drag a song from the cloud drive to the deck to play, it does stream it to the deck, so the file is there (before the playlist decides to wipe itself, that is)

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 2:57 am
Yes, if I understand it correctly:
Currently it seems that all CloudDrive content is being streamed from the cloud by VDJ (on all other laptops than the primary one that added the content) rather than being pre-downloaded on all laptops signed up for the CloudDrive
I would really like for there to be an option for it to be pre-downloaded, so that I could trust it to be available on both primary and backup laptops when I leave the house for a gig, even when no internet is available at the gig location

So I've made a wish for it:
https://virtualdj.com/forums/257840/Wishes_and_new_features/Offline_auto_download_option_for_CloudDrive_on_secondary_laptop.html

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 8:07 am