Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Create virtual folder button dissappeared
Update happened this morning, now the sidebar is all messed up. Wheredid the create virtual folder button go? Crucial part of my usage! How do I get it back?

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 7:26 pm
Thank you for the info! What a terrible decision on their part to get rid of basic function buttons.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 7:56 pm
BrassRailDJ wrote :
Update happened this morning, now the sidebar is all messed up. Wheredid the create virtual folder button go? Crucial part of my usage! How do I get it back?

Instead of a small button on the side, it's now a big test in the middle of the window ;)

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 6:47 am
BrassRailDJ wrote :

It's crazy to me how people can have missed that this would change before they updated
It's one of only 3 main changes that was announced for VDJ2024

Did you think they would release a VDJ2024 that was just like VDJ2023?

Anyway - I did a video on the "scary changes" (so not new features) back when the first VDJ 2024 EA release came out, for the exact purpose of people not being surprised by the changes in the browser section
It's a bit dated already, but you may still find it useful:

Posted Fri 05 Apr 24 @ 7:27 am
BrassRailDJ wrote :
Thank you for the info! What a terrible decision on their part to get rid of basic function buttons.

Totally agree

Posted Sun 07 Apr 24 @ 8:07 pm