Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Just a heads up on some users having Recording issues
seeing some user's having their recording settings changed for some reason and have had to coach a few users on the FB groups how to get it set so they can record again. dunno why the software would change the destination setting from whatever folder they had set previously.

mine never changed - had it set as desktop for ease of finding before moving to where i wanted it

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 8:05 pm
I just updated Virtual DJ & it wouldn't record. Checked to see where it was going to save the file, I had to change it back to Desktop, as it is easier for me to find my files.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 8:18 pm
I haven't recorded with VirtualDJ in a few years. I've just tried a little sample with my Mixstream Pro Go recording to the Desktop (1st time ever) and was getting nothing until I slowly turned up the master output and sure enough there it was. I played it back with iTunes to check and it was all fine.

Posted Tue 02 Apr 24 @ 10:57 pm
natePRO InfinityMember since 2021
Mix stream pro crash on new public build 8055. I scrub a track on the mixsteam touch screen ans it immediately crashes. Had it happen twice

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 2:06 am
unrelated to this issue Nate - please start a seperate thread for your issues

user24183121 wrote :
Mix stream pro crash on new public build 8055. I scrub a track on the mixsteam touch screen ans it immediately crashes. Had it happen twice

Posted Wed 03 Apr 24 @ 3:02 am