Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Can the Deck FX buttons be customized with code or is it Possible to Figure Out How a Stem+FX is Made?
Hi, trying to figure if the 6 "deck FX buttons" can be customized to match an effect from the padfx There are a bunch of options in the drop down. Trying to add the stemFX "Voc Echo" to one of the buttons so I can just the flip switch on my DJM-S9. I have upto 6 buttons I can use quickly if I go this route.

I don't see a stemFX in the drop down. From looking at the code its an echo and a stem vocal but no clue what the vocal stem options are. I am trying to assign the "padfx "echo out" 80% 1bt "stemfx:vocal" to one of the buttons. I know you can have multiple effects triggered in a chain but I haven't been able to decipher how the effect is made. I see an echo out at 80% and 1beat in the echo settings.

Posted Thu 25 Jan 24 @ 1:25 am
Just wanted to share what tech support told me for others.

"Stems FX must be triggered on a pad or custom button not via an FX slot. you would need to instead manually trigger the Vocal stem in the deck then use the echo FX in one the effect slots. "

Posted Sat 27 Jan 24 @ 6:39 pm