Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: New version removes retention of Playlist name (minor problem)
I have used VirtualDJ for years and love it. I use it to make all my Playlists, probably a couple each month, However, the new update, v2923 b7831 has broken something minor. It no longer retains the name of the playlist you are currently working on when creating a new playlist. Previously, once you put a name to a playlist, each time you came to save it as you added new tracks, the name was already there for you so you just had to save it. Now, you have to type in the playlist name each time you want to save it. It's an unneeded extra step as it worked just fine before. Cheers.

Posted Mon 18 Dec 23 @ 12:12 pm
southern Jiver wrote :
I have used VirtualDJ for years and love it. I use it to make all my Playlists, probably a couple each month, However, the new update, v2923 b7831 has broken something minor. It no longer retains the name of the playlist you are currently working on when creating a new playlist. Previously, once you put a name to a playlist, each time you came to save it as you added new tracks, the name was already there for you so you just had to save it. Now, you have to type in the playlist name each time you want to save it. It's an unneeded extra step as it worked just fine before. Cheers. Just found out it also saves the playlist as default rather than the name I paste in. Very frustrating as I think I have saved a playlist under a certain name but it saves as Default.

Posted Tue 09 Jan 24 @ 10:59 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The issue with saving playlists has been fixed in the current Early Access release

Posted Wed 10 Jan 24 @ 4:13 am
Yes, it's fixed in Version 2023 b7921. Thank you very much.

Posted Thu 29 Feb 24 @ 12:30 am