Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Soundcards
How can i get better scratch sound quality out of my ddj400? I have the latest updates. Do u guys know of the better sound card than the ddj400 has? Im looking to upgrade to a better one thats not really expensive. Is there some kinda plugin or something that i can download from a website site that can make sound a little bit better? I bought my ddj400 used by the way.

Posted Sat 02 Dec 23 @ 8:52 pm
How do I delete this post? I dont need another soundcard.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 23 @ 2:29 am
You can't delete posts, but it would be useful to others if you provided your solution.

Posted Sun 03 Dec 23 @ 9:41 am
Im just gonna stick with the sound card i have now.

Posted Wed 06 Dec 23 @ 3:43 pm
I noticed that the sound coming out of Virtual DJ was rather flat compared to my recorded sets when played back with Audirvana. So I connected the output of VDJ directly to my sound card through Loopback. Now I can enjoy 3D sound while playing live. Deeper bass, more definition and better stereo image. Loopback allows for bypassing Apple's internal audio resources. Loopback 2.2.8 is free and works on Sonoma. Enjoy !

Posted Thu 07 Dec 23 @ 11:28 pm
user27569760 wrote :
I noticed that the sound coming out of Virtual DJ was rather flat compared to my recorded sets when played back with Audirvana. So I connected the output of VDJ directly to my sound card through Loopback. Now I can enjoy 3D sound while playing live. Deeper bass, more definition and better stereo image. Loopback allows for bypassing Apple's internal audio resources. Loopback 2.2.8 is free and works on Sonoma. Enjoy !

Who is the developer for Loopback? Can I get a link?

Posted Fri 29 Dec 23 @ 10:24 am
Just Google for loopback 2.2.8

Simples

Posted Fri 29 Dec 23 @ 10:29 am