Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Popping sound using stems 2.0
Watch the video below. Sorry the English.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/kFhcPgVD1BQ?feature=share

I always hear these clicks when I use stems 2.0. I'm having trouble using it in clubs or recording sets. I tested it without hardware and the same thing happens, with the vocal or melody turned off, the song clicks when I press a hotcue, beatjump or scratch to give it a kick, and this happens quite often. I did this test on competing software to see if it was really something related to the songs, but it didn't happen, everything works normally.
I use a Mac M1 Pro 2021.
Does this happen to anyone else?
Any solutions or updates?
Do developers know this?

Posted Tue 07 Nov 23 @ 7:23 pm
In the effects I also notice a lot if the vocal or melody is removed.

Posted Wed 08 Nov 23 @ 12:42 am
Hi all. I am writing through a translator, so I apologize for the English. I have the same problem with Stems 2.0. I want to draw your attention to the fact that the click occurs regardless of whether I share stems or simply play tracks with stems 2.0 enabled. on Stems 1.0 there are no problems with this. I also sometimes hear a click when I press the button to load a track into the deck. this click occurs synchronously with the button press. I hope the developers know about this and will solve this problem soon. laptop on Windows 11, cpu intel i9-13900h, gpu rtx4060, 32gb ram.

Posted Wed 10 Apr 24 @ 5:05 am
I also have this problem. Just activate some parameter that uses stems and you will hear the click. I think the algorithm has some errors processing the kicks.

Posted Tue 09 Jul 24 @ 11:50 am