Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: need "custom" skin for vdj 8
I've been using vdj ( paid ) since around 2010 and the last several years I've been really hooked on the few features I need that I seem to only find in a djdad skin called rusty,

The problem is the skin is old for 7 I need to use a skin made for 8,
I checked out a couple video skins for 8 that are nice but lack a few things I use,
So my question is since I am not skin savvy,

Is there an 8 friendly rusty skin or could some kind soul mod one of the 8 video skins to suit my needs?

Many thanx.
Pv

Posted Sun 22 Oct 23 @ 9:04 pm
Try blocks by djdad. It has lots of options.

I use it for video and it's fine.

Posted Sun 22 Oct 23 @ 9:43 pm
Thanx for the reply,
What works fine for one cat might not be right for the next, I would never assume it would be.
No, "blocks" wouldnt work for me at all,

I took a more careful look at two 8 skins that might have fit my needs the edit of plasma was one and then focus was the other,
The focus will do the job, while I would tweak a couple things it will get me thru my shows and perhaps in time I will like it better than rusty that I was using,

Looking forward to trying it this weekend and halloween.

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 6:12 am
It would help if you told us what the "few features I need" and "a few things I use" actually are...

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 5:18 pm
Grooving,
Ty,
Like I said "focus" skin will do it for me, I need to be using a good 8 skin anyway,
I have a couple questions about focus that I figure are just me being ignorant and will start a new thread so it gets seen,
Many thanx

Posted Mon 23 Oct 23 @ 8:55 pm