Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ISSUE: VDJ Build 7692 + MacBook Pro M1 + DenonDJ SC6000 slow and laggy
Hi,

I discovered a very huge problem with the combination mentioned in the title. After the last update of VDJ suddenly my Denon SC6000 players react extremely slow. The display refresh, the jog displays and even the buttons don't react reliably anymore. It's all extremely slow and laggy. My setup is completely unusable like that.

With the previous Builds 7651 and older everything was fine. I dowgraded back to this build to verify that it's definitely a VDJ issue.

It also seems to be Mac only. I tested the Build 7692 with my Windows machine and one player and it seems to work okay there, but it's probably worth having a look at that as well ^^"

Just wanted to let you know...

Posted Wed 11 Oct 23 @ 12:50 pm
Hey, thanks for the quick reply.

I just tried the 7682 and it already has that problem. So 7651 still is the last one that works fluently for me.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 23 @ 2:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using the default Screen skin for your SC6000 or some custom one ?
If so, can you delete the .zip Screen skin from your /Skins folder and try with the default one ?

Actually, it appears that there is an issue with skins using 2-dimentional Sliders, and the one you are using ProjectX is such.
So, please try to use Default skin for VirtualDJ and let us know if the issue is still there

Posted Wed 11 Oct 23 @ 5:39 pm
The Denon SC6000 Plugin is the default one (it's basically the only one I can find in the plugins browser).

I just tried the default VDJ Skin and no change. The lags are still there. ProjectX only changes the look of the software on the Mac and not the Display output on the Denons afaik.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 23 @ 8:09 pm
Update: I also happen to own a DenonDJ Prime Go. I've hooked it up and it has the same laggy behaviour :/

Posted Fri 13 Oct 23 @ 8:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
We found the issue, a fix will be available shortly

Posted Fri 13 Oct 23 @ 8:08 am
I have similar issues with a MacBook Air M2, the SC6000 and build 7692 . I hope the fix is released soon :)

Posted Fri 27 Oct 23 @ 6:11 pm
I had only a few minutes to test the new build. It looked to have fixed the issues. Thanks so much for handling this <3 it was really frustrating when it didn‘t work🙈

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 8:27 am