Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Programming script. Pl help!
Hi. I bought an AKAI APC Mini MK and the vdj defaul mapping is ok for somebody doesn’t have a contrôler but I do have one so many functions are useless for me and I bought for a specific reason. To do things is a little bit complicated with my prime 2 b(not complicated but I would like something faster. Thi what I would like but have no idea how to program it. I would like the 4 top button change the page (for now would be effect and shaders). I would like to program one different effect for every button on the pad. Like this would be quick to select one and I could combine effect. I would like to use the first two sliders to parameter the effect (dry/wet and the second slider for the second parameter). Any effects woul be controlled by these sliders. . I would like the slider 3-4 to be use to control the level for the stems (vocal and beat). The second page would be for shaders. I would one shader by button. For me it’s impossible to do but if you could help me I’ll be infinitely grateful. Thank you

Posted Wed 04 Oct 23 @ 4:35 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
mk2?
Shaders on deck or shaders on master, or audioOnlyVisualisation?
the mapping isn't too far off what you want in pads mode already, maybe a pad page needs writing but nothing too difficult.

Posted Wed 04 Oct 23 @ 6:22 pm