Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New shaders not showing up after install?
Several times placed 64 bit shaders in my plugins 2 visualization folder and they do not show up. Any ideas?

Posted Thu 24 Aug 23 @ 5:11 pm
mmhmm

Posted Sat 26 Aug 23 @ 10:54 pm
i dunno. still working the same here

Posted Sun 27 Aug 23 @ 8:03 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
i dunno. still working the same here

Maybe they have to be complied a certain way. I copied them into my folder and still nothing.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 23 @ 4:29 pm
32bit or 64bit?

Posted Wed 30 Aug 23 @ 10:04 pm
64 bit. Tried 32 bit as well. I can download them within the shader video in vdj but cant see them if I copy them directly to the folder and then access them,. They just dont show up.

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 12:59 am
color me confused. i just updated the shaders at the sports bar next door and downloaded both the 64bit and 32bit shaders that we put together ( Lots of Shaders
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFZq3oV9Wiw&t=26s )
and unzipped folder and dragged to their respective folders and they worked fine.

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 1:55 am
@burnyabad I notice in this thread you've been saying you "placed" or "copied" the files - from where?

Normally to add shaders you would click ' download more' in the shader settings of VDJ, copy the URL from shadertoy, enter it into the box in VDJ and click 'add' (which would then download and encode the shader for your particular system).

The encoding part is important, as shaders encoded on one system won't necessarily work on another.

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 9:36 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Also note that if they don't even show up when opening the shader options, they are placed in the wrong folder.

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 9:45 am
Adion wrote :
Also note that if they don't even show up when opening the shader options, they are placed in the wrong folder.

hey guys! Im downloading "packs" from the vdj forums that are shared from shadertoy .

Posted Mon 04 Sep 23 @ 9:53 pm
* deleted *

Posted Mon 11 Sep 23 @ 7:55 pm