Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The latest 2 Updates...... THEY SUCK
I don't know if anyone else is having this issue, but for the last TWO updates my Virtual Dj program, freezes up, stops. Sometimes when I play it in a virtual setting, people cannot hear it suddenly and I have to restart the Virtual DJ all over again. And when I have it in autoplay mode, to create a playlist, it skips, sometimes even deletes the songs and often times I am having to recreate the playlist I want because it is pulling up the past one I used previously after I have created the new one and shut down. I restart and the list I just made is gone. This was not happening with the program until the last two updates! Can someone give me the link to the program before these?

Posted Mon 14 Aug 23 @ 8:55 pm

Posted Mon 14 Aug 23 @ 8:59 pm
might be a good idea to post actual troubleshooting details in the technical support forums or raise a support ticket. just saying it what it's doing isn't going to get much solved unless they know what kind of computer, what it's specs and operating system are, what controller if any and what else is running on it.
for that matter which specific build number and if it's an early access build or the current public build.

Posted Tue 15 Aug 23 @ 2:53 am
Try downgrading the 2 updates back, to the original version that was working, just as a troubleshooting purpose.
If you continue with the issue after downgrading, then it could be a PC related problem. If you do, remember to backup your VDJ database/ or your complete VDJ folder.

I'm running the latest version of VDJ on Mac and Win, with no problem what so ever... on old and new units.

Posted Wed 16 Aug 23 @ 5:22 pm
djdonnPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Lately, I've had an issue where, if a song is playing in either deck and I load a song in the other deck, the playing deck will freeze (no sound) for maybe 1/2 second then goes back to playing. Windows 10.

Posted Wed 16 Aug 23 @ 7:32 pm