Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Why VOCALS filter starts like this?
Hi, I have set this filter and it's great, but I don't understand why it starts in this position. This creates a big problem when you only want to use the midrange knob, because clearly the zero position does not match, and to be able to completely eliminate the voice and melody you have to first recover the position by turning the mid knob until 2 o'clock and only then do you can shut off all sound. is it possible to adjust this filter in the zero position as i believe it is supposed to be?

Posted Tue 01 Nov 22 @ 2:29 pm
UP :)

Posted Wed 16 Nov 22 @ 8:08 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Do you use a controller?

Posted Wed 16 Nov 22 @ 8:18 pm
djcel wrote :
Do you use a controller?

yes (Numark NS7 III)

Posted Thu 17 Nov 22 @ 8:50 pm
Does this problem seem to only affect me? In any case, I have already done all the usual tests, I understand that it has often happened that someone went to the mechanic and then in reality they simply ran out of petrol, or that there was no internet connection at home and the call center made us reset the modem- routers for no reason; also understanding that 90% of the problems we can solve even by comparing ourselves and I certainly appreciate the attempts, but let's say that in all my request/report posts I continue to see no real assistance, and never a solution. VDJ is an atomic bomb but for some reason, on my controllers, it doesn't work at 100% of its capacity. If any programming technicians would like to personally check my problems, I would be very grateful. If there is a fee to pay, it won't be a problem. I love this software and I'm just sorry that it has some problems in my case

Posted Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 6:48 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It should indeed start in the center without doing anything.
Does it also do this when your controller is not connected?
Any chance you have modified the keyboard mapper to include an ONINIT script that might have changed this?

Posted Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 6:53 am
Adion wrote :
It should indeed start in the center without doing anything.
Does it also do this when your controller is not connected?
Any chance you have modified the keyboard mapper to include an ONINIT script that might have changed this?

Hi, thanks for your attention :)
I have 3 different controllers, depending on the type of evening.
With this, and only with this, despite the settings being perfect, the VOCALS filter has this reaction. The moment it is activated, it starts not in the center as you see in the photo. It's bizarre and I can't find an explanation. The exact same filter, if used with the other two controllers, starts correctly. It's not a problem with the controller or the knobs, otherwise it wouldn't be exactly identical on both sides. I don't have the skills to understand if it's a programming problem, but logically I would say yes. Let's say that the DENON PRIME GO was not created to be used in conjunction with software, so perhaps it is already a miracle that this possibility exists. For example, not even the volume of the headphones is adjustable; it's at its maximum and so it is.

Posted Fri 07 Jun 24 @ 7:01 am