Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Looking for a way to control 4 decks of video output in display, without having to rely on master.
I am in need of being able to display video from all 4 decks at the same time. I assume this would be through some sort of transition, but none of them display more than just the 2 selected decks, even if another deck is playing in the background.

For example, I have a 2 videos playing on decks 1 and 2, respectively. When I switch to deck 3, before starting it, deck 1's video display switches to deck 3. Same with decks 2 and 4. However, sometimes I do need 3, sometimes 4 of the deck's videos to display, if even only in short sample bursts. In short, a way to display more than two videos in the video crossfader, similar to the audio one, because I'm mixing both the audio and video from the 4 video sources. Please help, I am in so much need of this. Thanks so so much in advance.

Posted Sun 11 Sep 22 @ 10:07 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
+1

Would be great if there was a way to turn the crossfader off (and the switch between channels) and just use the volumfaders.
We already got the function with videoVolumeLink, and I understand that it would be a lot of work on the transition to work with 4 channels.

What do you DEV´s think?

Posted Mon 12 Sep 22 @ 5:06 pm
Hello everybody!Is there any improvement in this topics. As far as I understand a video transition plugin should be needed to handle the 4 decks. As I read it in forum in the past SBDJ made it somewhere in 2015. Does it work with VDJ2023? Can I download this plugin? Unfortunately I couldn’t find it in the plugin site. Thank your for your help! Regards: Gábor

Posted Mon 08 May 23 @ 10:21 am