Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Beatsource Online Record Pool Issue - Page: 2
Yeah sorry I spoke to you soon. It was fine for a little while, but yeah it still messed up. Really? Just grasp me a straws here as I'm doing different things to make sure that it is consistent and does not freeze up. I've had some luck in different ways but not really sure which fix is fixing it. One of the things I did that I think made a difference was to right click on beat source and VDJ and clear the cache. Also, I make sure that I am logged out of the beat source on every browser that I might have been logged in on when I opened the DJ. Sometimes I have to open and close the program three four times in order to get to be stable. It really is a big pain in the ass because I love their service. And it really doesn't seem like anybody from technical support at all reads these forums. This is probably the fourth question I've had this. You never been answered about many different topics

Posted Fri 05 May 23 @ 11:26 pm
AnimaltheProducer wrote :
Yeah sorry I spoke to soon. It was fine for a little while, but yeah it's still messed up. Just grasping at straws here as I'm doing different things to make sure that it is consistent and does not freeze up. I've had some luck in different ways but not really sure which fix is fixing it. One of the things I did that I think made a difference was to right click on beat source and VDJ and clear the cache. Also, I make sure that I am logged out of the beat source on every browser that I might have been logged in on when I opened the DJ. Sometimes I have to open and close the program three four times in order to get to be stable. It really is a big pain in the ass because I love their service. And it really doesn't seem like anybody from technical support at all reads these forums. This is probably the fourth question I've had this. You never been answered about many different topics

Posted Fri 05 May 23 @ 11:28 pm