Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: still, problems recording with 1.07b

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Nitr0PRO InfinityMember since 2003
still having problems recording songs after i downloaded and intstall virtual dj 1.07b. when i click on the record button nothing happens.

record into single file-does not work even with auto start

record into multiple files-does not work even with auto start

record into a ready to burn cd file-work

broad cast onto the internet-don't know dont use this feature

would appreciate you guys fixing this. this is one of the main reason why i like this program.

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 9:07 pm
i dont have this problem at all.everything works fine!!!!must be something else!!!!

Posted Wed 12 Nov 03 @ 11:43 pm
wounder what it could be then. i tried re installing but it did not work. anyone have any other suggestions?

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 2:24 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Do a complete unistall of your current version and download and install virtualdj 1.07b again.
Remember to reboot your pc after you install virtualdj (sometimes it helps)

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 3:09 pm
I did a complete uninstall and installed again and im still having problems with recording...also im not sure if the install app i have is the beta version since it says "install_virtualdj_v1[1].07" but when i go to my update page it says "You have already downloaded the latest patch install_virtualdj_v1.07b.exe" .....either way i cant record

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 9:56 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
So you must have the good install somewhere in your hard drive, try a search with "virtualdj" cause you are trying to reinstall the first version, and not the beta.

FRUiT94

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:21 pm
Thanks for the advice....i did a search though and the only install app that comes up is the one on my desktop "install_virtualdj_v1[1].07"...is there anyway someone on the team could reset my profile so i could dl the beta version and see if the recording works then? thanks

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:26 pm

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:39 pm
Download VirtualDJ again.

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:52 pm
well i uninstalled and re downloaded the program, installed it and now it still will not record and when you mix songs together it skipps and freezes. i think i am worse off now. could i get some help or something. i realy like this program. i have spend 6 hours in deleting, downloading and reinstalling this program to no end. now even the origional program does not work. please help

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 10:58 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
after the full re-install... did you re-boot?

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 11:09 pm
When you re-install, have you closed all program in background ? (antivirus, firewall…)

Try this:
1- Uninstall and re-boot
2- Close all program in background
3- Re-install and re-boot

Good luck

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 11:17 pm
In VDJ, go to the setting pannel, then click the "infos" tab, here must be "version 1.07b" written.

Posted Thu 13 Nov 03 @ 11:25 pm
cyote, tried your way and it didn't work. i even ran a search and deleted all virtual dj before i rebooted and it still did not work. what is up with this program? i am realy sad now. paid for it and it does not work.:(

Posted Fri 14 Nov 03 @ 5:17 pm
Here is another way.

1- Uninstall
2- Run regedit and delete the key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\VIRTUALDJ
3- Delete the virtualdj folder
4- re-boot
5- Close all program in background
6- Re-install and re-boot

The install MUST be install_virtualdj_1.07b.exe.

FRUiT94

Posted Fri 14 Nov 03 @ 5:28 pm
Nitr0: You haven`t downloaded the last version again yet.
Delete any other install file you have. Download the last version again and then follow every step we wrote here.

Bye

Posted Fri 14 Nov 03 @ 7:22 pm
Fruit,

worked like a charm buddy!! many thanks to you. now i can go back to mix'in music. again thank you very much.

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 4:43 am
Good mix Nitro Keep up the good work!

Posted Tue 18 Nov 03 @ 8:46 am
can you tell me how to record with or from virtual dj

Posted Fri 26 Mar 04 @ 9:00 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)