Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: File will cut out and remain offline until reboot of controller
happy77PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I am using a Windows 11 computer with the Denon Prime 4. I've noticed on several occasion when sliding a new file on a platter the song will stop playing. I then won't be able to use that platter again until I reboot the controller. I can use the remaing 3 other platters with no problem. I heard that the Denon is not up to speed using Windows 11. Anybody else have this issue?

Posted Sun 12 Jun 22 @ 3:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So what exactly is happening ? The Deck still has the previous Track or displays the new one ? Do you see its Info and waveforms ? Anything different you see on main Skin of VDJ , compared to the Controller screen ?

Posted Sun 12 Jun 22 @ 6:12 pm
happy77PRO InfinityMember since 2004
djdad wrote :
So what exactly is happening ? The Deck still has the previous Track or displays the new one ? Do you see its Info and waveforms ? Anything different you see on main Skin of VDJ , compared to the Controller screen ?

This glitch happened again. But, I did isolate the issue to some point. I loaded another file into the B platter on the Denon Prime 4 . While the song was loading into the deck B slowly I tapped on the file again to reload which nothing happened. When the file was loaded I pressed the play button and nothing happed. It bascially freezes the B plater and knocks out all the cue points from working on any deck. Since this happened at the end of my gig I shut down the Prime 4 controller but, left the computer on and connected. After rebooting the controller the glitch remained the platter was still in this frozen state. I then rebooted the computer and the controller. This cleared the apparent glitch and the controller worked fine with thc computer. Is it a bad file causing this issue.

Posted Mon 16 Jan 23 @ 12:25 am