Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Memory cues for CDJ export
VDJ is mainly used with controllers. However, the export function makes VDJ also suitable for export to USB and CDJ, which is an amazing feature.

What would make it even better and allow to completely ignore Recordbox is having the possibility to add/remove/export memory cues as CDJs heavily rely on them. CDJs have visual on‐screen aids that count down towards the next memory cue what allows better phrase allignment. This is a must when you can´t use stacked wave forms.

This is the only feature why I would still use Recordbox to prep and export my tracks and playlists.

Posted Mon 07 Feb 22 @ 7:37 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Early Access build 6839 now has an option to duplicate the hot cues as memory cues on export

Posted Sat 12 Feb 22 @ 7:36 am
Can we separate hot cues and memory cues when exporting? my idea is: 1 to 8 hot cues for real hot cues, and 9 to 16 for memory cues? (or custom hot cues range for memory cues?)
I'm pretty sure this is what it should be.
or at least if 9 to 16 hot cues can duplicate the memory cues on export, it would be super nice.

Posted Mon 23 May 22 @ 6:55 pm
+1 vote. That would be amazing.

Posted Thu 26 May 22 @ 5:02 pm
Adion wrote :
Early Access build 6839 now has an option to duplicate the hot cues as memory cues on export

Hi, Can you apply memory cues export for all hot cues like 9 or 10?

Posted Wed 15 Jun 22 @ 12:31 am