Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: VDJ8.5 Video/Audio Quality's superb even on a budget DJ Controller
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
I'm very pleased with VDJ8.5 Pro Infinity License that I've purchased a while ago. With the help of the talented people in this forum, I was able to learn how to mix digitally with just a few years of practice.

I've digitally mastered this youtube DJ Video Mix and I've wanted to share the audio/video quality in case anyone's interested in how VDJ8.5 Video Mixing sounds. I'm using a Hercules DJControl Inpulse 200 ($97 budget controller) with its built-in 24-bit sound interface. This recording's only a 16-bit MP4, but I'm astonished at the quality of the end result. The mix was recorded at -12dB internally without any EQing, then I've added just a few high-quality VST plugins to get the sound smooth, clear, and loud.

VDJ Pro Infinity License was worth every penny of $299. I've learned how to use this software with the Home License, then a Plus License, but the full license's truly rewarding.

In case anyone wants to audition the sound quality before purchasing a license, here's a 27 min regular simple Hip Hop Video Mix.

Xylume Hip Hop R&B DJ Video Mix 5 - (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjQrydw8z7U)

Posted Sun 05 Dec 21 @ 10:34 pm