Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License
deldj76Home userMember since 2021
Hi all

I am quite new to Virtual DJ and need to download a version to my new laptop. I have been told I can get one which I pay a one off fee, small amount (under £50) to use with one gigaport/soundcard, which I can only use with that gigaport? Please can I have some help?

Posted Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 7:27 pm
The Analog Mixer license is what you need for sending each deck directly out to a standard DJ mixer, via your Gigaport audio interface. More than £50 though.

Posted Tue 23 Nov 21 @ 8:10 pm