Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Help Please! Jogwheels are pitch-bending again when nudging forward and backward
cryptoDJControlleristMember since 2017
this has happened before on my mac, and I thought it was the "reset all" in the Options & Tweaks that fixed it when it happened the first time. Now on Windows 10, reset all didn't fix it. I reinstalled VDJ with the latest download but that didn't fix it either.

I know I can simply use the sync button but I have that old habit of nudging by jogwheel. And I play music that's not MIDI clocked, and some tracks that can't be BPM analyzed.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 5:46 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 6:45 am
Thanks for the reply. I already tried toggling by software, and toggled it with hardware as you instructed and still have the same problem, which is that wowing effect when nudging forward or to slow it down, like it sounds when records are nudged. Yes, I use Mixtrack Edge.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 6:58 am
You have masterTempo disabled maybe?
Or changed pitchQuality in options (should be 2, 3 or 4)

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 7:01 am
pitchquality is 2

MT is enabled, I can move the pitch slider all the way up and down without wowing, but nudging the jogwheel wowing occurs just like a record does

be back in an hour, thanks ADION.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 7:10 am

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 8:30 am
Mapping is factory default? What is the jog wheel mapped to?

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 10:43 am
the jogwheels are dual mapped between nudging/scratching and tempo/pitch control. Yes factory default.

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 11:02 am