Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Small stem eq display bug?
Hi everyone, I noticed this:

Without any controller connected to the pc, if I move the stems equalizer knobs on the Virtual DJ skin with the trackpad or mouse by turning all 3 knobs both to the left (mute stems) and to the right (only stems), the graph is displayed on the live skin of the equalizers that when you reach the maximum value turns into the display panel of the stems as per the operation of the new live skin, all correct.
If, on the other hand, I connect the controller to the PC by turning the knobs of the controller's mixer to the left (mute stems) when it reaches the maximum value, the panel is displayed correctly, while if I turn it to the right (only stems), reaching the maximum value the panel is not displayed . In some cases, it is necessary to reset in the center an eq different from the last one used on the Virtual DJ skin with a double click of the trackpad, in this way two knobs turned to the right display the panel correctly but the third (random) if turned to the right does re-issue the problem and in this way the other two will return to not displaying the panel. I tried 2 controllers, 2 macbook pro and a pc with win 10 the problem is always present.
Can any of you confirm? I hope I explained myself in the best possible way but if needed I can attach a video on youtube and post the link here.

Thanks to our team for your attention.

Posted Tue 19 Oct 21 @ 3:55 pm
Has anyone done a test in order to confirm that it is a common problem for everyone?

Thanks

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 12:07 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
yes, but no issue as far as i saw

just a guess : edMode change when controller is connected to match its possibilities
double click switching to keyboard controller with its own settings
using the controller switching back to its own settings

Posted Fri 22 Oct 21 @ 12:22 pm
Yes, nothing happens on the audio level but the bug occurs in the Live Skin on a visual level. What's strange is that it only happens when you move the EQ knobs to the right. I tried your advice but nothing happens the bug returns.
I hope that our team will solve it, in the meantime it was important to understand that it does not depend on my tools.

Posted Sat 23 Oct 21 @ 12:40 am