Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Beatport Link: Importing a playlist from the web BeatPort account

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there a way to get the playlist you created in Beatport , (created, when logged into ones BP account) .. in the VDJ BeatPort Link area ?

Or does one need to search for each track in the created playlist, again, in VDJ BPL search area, and then add each of them to a Virtual Folder?

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 3:40 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you use the same beatport account in VDJ and on the web then your playlists should show up within VDJ.

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 4:16 am
Yes, thank you, Adion,

there may have been some lag time syncing of the server, or had to click away and back again to the VDJ BeatPort Link location for it to refresh.

It does show up now !

And changes I make in that playlist in VDJ are reflected in the Web BeatPort playlist !

Loving VDJ and the amazingly seamless integration with BeatPort Link !

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 6:11 am
Is there a way of syncing selected (or all) BeatPort Curated playlists to VDJ ?

Is there a setting in VDJ or a Beatport account setting to enable that?

I am asking about the playlists found here: https://www.beatport.com/link-playlists

for example, this playlist: https://www.beatport.com/chart/staff-picks-marco-carola-music-on-vibes/554901

some of the playlists are old (like above is over 3 yrs) and yet would be great for browsing songs in different genres

---------------------------------

UPDATE: the BeatPort site has these instructions:

How to complete step 3? How does one "Save to Library"? Where is that button?

Using lastest Chrome browser.

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 6:51 am
SOLVED: Discovered how to add the Curated playlists to VDJ's BPL.

Use the drop-down menu within the Pink Price button on the Curated playlist.... and select "Add to Playlist" (NOT "Save to Library")

then wait a long time for it to sync with VDJ.. [or close and open VJD. (my preferred method, currently)]

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 8:14 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Vdj refreshes playlists after 2 minutes after you close and reopen the folder

Posted Tue 14 Sep 21 @ 9:37 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)