Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Soundcloud restrictions time use?????
Hi guys has anyone else had this problem and resolved it? After approx 1.5hrs of usage has anyone experienced restrictions in downloading (message says Download Failed when choosing from existing library).
This obviously stops any flow of the set. I have checked and my Pro license is valid. Unsure how to fix or move on.
Please help?

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 8:24 am
Downloading from where? Some content subscription perhaps?

And are you logged into wrong account? no license at the account you are posting from.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 10:58 am
Hi it’s my husbands VDJ account . He gets his music from Soundcloud DJ subscription and they have said it’s not their issue, it’s VDJ ‘s issue?? Not being techy, it’s hard to know why this is happening.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 1:58 pm
Is he using a cracked version of the software as that can cause a lot of problems and if not make sure you are logged on in the software using the correct account.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 3:11 pm
You wouldn't be able to log in to music subscriptions with a cracked version.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 3:23 pm
It was Just a thought she came on to the forum on the 25th july with same problem a lot of people gave advice but now I think they are using a Knackered laptop.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 3:33 pm

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 3:40 pm
I think I will Leave them to it as I gave them a lot of advice in the original thread.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 3:51 pm
Could be the wifi on their laptop or router timing out.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 4:09 pm
I think I told them last time but never mind.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 4:32 pm
user24088877 wrote :
Hi it’s my husbands VDJ account

If that's the case, then he needs to post here, so that at the very least, Atomix staff can see his account and check for any problems.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 4:33 pm
My thought is also why is it all ways his wife that comes on to the forum with all the problems but saying that it is making us wonder if he has a pro account at all as he never comes on here with it.

Posted Tue 10 Aug 21 @ 4:46 pm