Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Skipping or Stuttering VDJ 2021 - Page: 2
prymetymeenter wrote :
Clearly this is a VDJ issue

No it's not. I use VDJ at least twice a week for 3hr long live streaming shows, playing audio, video, samples, overlays, using the mic etc - and it just works, seamlessly every time.

Posted Fri 12 Aug 22 @ 8:46 pm
I just upgraded my laptop from a Acer 3 to an Acer 5 . All specs are perfect for vdj. Any laptop I've used no issues until now. Stutters for about. 2 seconds every 39 mins. Tried all sorts to fix. I see here it's multiple makes of laptops and multiple makes of controllers so I was thinking it must be a vdj fault. One that not everyone is effected by. Latency sorted and everything updated n still same issue.

Posted Sun 28 Aug 22 @ 6:42 pm
TYE77920 wrote :
I'll continue messing with it but anyone else have anything similar happen?

Yes my software recently started skipping too. I haven’t been able to record a descent set for two years almost. Even bought a new laptop thinking it was time to update but it’s happening on my new MacBook too. It’s gotta be this software.

Posted Sun 04 Sep 22 @ 12:51 am
tranceman631 wrote :
TYE77920 wrote :
I'll continue messing with it but anyone else have anything similar happen?

Yes my software recently started skipping too. I haven’t been able to record a descent set for two years almost. Even bought a new laptop thinking it was time to update but it’s happening on my new MacBook too. It’s gotta be this software.

Well, mine isn't skipping, and I record and post mixes at least monthly. So it really can't be a general VDJ software error
But allmost all laptops I've ever bought had problems with live processing of audio in the beginning. That usually shows itself as skipping, stuttering or freezing. So there is generally always a tuning process with un/re-installing of drivers, uninstalling of pre-installed software and so on when you buy a new laptop, before it's fit for being a DJ laptop. At least that's my experience

Posted Sun 04 Sep 22 @ 2:32 pm
sounds like the same issues i'm having and i have NO idea how to fix it

WHERE IS SOMEONE OFFICIAL FROM VIRTUAL DJ TO ASSIST US????

Posted Mon 12 Sep 22 @ 4:56 pm
stevendjtt wrote :
i have NO idea how to fix it

No one else will have any idea either, because you've not provided any detail about your setup.

Posted Mon 12 Sep 22 @ 5:16 pm
i had the issue happen again this weekend, middle of a dance set, it just stops.

i ran the latency monitor someone suggested...i don't understand any of this or what to do to fix it.

i had to host the screenshot and share - https://ibb.co/dGLZCd5

Posted Mon 19 Sep 22 @ 8:39 pm

Posted Tue 20 Sep 22 @ 6:47 pm