Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Assign specific Filter / Colorfx to an individual knob
FuchiKPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hi, so I'm using a Denon MC7000 and rather love the way the various filters work under the colorfx banner. So much so that I'd like to assign specific filters to other knobs so that I can layer them. I cannot figure out if I can have more than one filter/colorfx active at once on the same channel however.

Posted Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 12:29 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
You can have multiple filters/colorfx active on the same channel
but browser refresh is random (seems to be first only in some case)

there is "quick_filter" verb available to toggle a quickfilter
parameter can only be the order in the list
can be used as a query to know whenever it is activated or not

but no way to order/rearrange the list of quickfilters or know the number of filter set

no "known" way to interact with colorfilters in any way

Posted Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 1:02 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can use
effect_colorfx 1 'echo'
assigned to a knob/slider to have it work as echo color fx.
The same can be done with the other effects too.
There are 4 custom slots, so you can layer up to 4 effects with 4 knobs this way.

Edit: Looks like nicotux thought your post was about the browser quick/color filters, while I thought it was about the color sound effects. So depending on which one you meant one of the posts should help :p

Posted Thu 08 Jul 21 @ 1:17 pm
FuchiKPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Thanks for this... I've been reprogramming my controller again after using a friends Pioneer just so it makes it easier for me to switch between the two.

I have assigned effect_colorfx 1 "flanger" to one of the FX param knobs, and I want to setup the FX Select button to light up if the effect is active (eg the value of the knob is not = 0 which in this case is the marker pointing up)

any hints?

Posted Wed 15 Dec 21 @ 9:10 am
effect_colorfx 1 "flanger" 50% ? off : on

Posted Wed 15 Dec 21 @ 10:11 am