Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ volumes DB levels are set to low by 50%

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi I am a Mac user using big Suf Version 11.1 software up-to-date ( and brand-new unit ) using denon DJ-MC 6000 MKII trying to broadcast through virtual DJ via the USB lead from the mixer recording levels are too low and distorting when broadcasting also have used a 3.5 mil jack to run through butts on the same Mac with the same problems occurring I have changed the zeroDV settings I have played with every configurations possible I am not the only one as there are a couple of us in the same group and have the same issues with exactly the same equipment even sensing mixes for repairs for the soundcards and still without success we have thrown money at this problem and all we can come back with it is the software issue on Virtual DJ now
We have found that it is a software dB levels are 50% lower than they should be The software engineers in Virtual DJ can you please sort this out for an update please as we have physically proven that it is the software upfront and cost us over £600 to do this in the group
So please do not come back with a silly answer Or trying to blinders with science we are just after a fix without messing around please
The symptoms that we are having
Low volume levels on broadcasting
When turning the volume up starts to distort instantly (lack of power)
This happens between Virtual DJ broadcasting and also broadcasting on butts on the same computer
Should I use an old computer to to broadcast on Butts it is still struggling (3.5 mm jack) with distortion that just barely passable
we are Mac users
If anybody knows the solution please feel free to email me would really appreciate it
Email removed
As some colleagues have contacted Virtual DJ themselves directly by emails and seem to be pretty lame at best to resolve this issue
Thank you for reading this post and for any help
Mark

Posted Tue 15 Dec 20 @ 9:06 pm
how are you broadcasting with a vdj home license and a controller? 10 minutes at a time?

Posted Thu 17 Dec 20 @ 5:30 pm
No this was using a full license

Posted Mon 25 Jan 21 @ 8:17 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)