Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Virtual DJ pitch drift compatibility issues with TRAKTOR A6 DVS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wynderPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I raised a case with VDJ support (I don't have a clue of my case number sorry) directly for this and they are telling me that the solution is that I don't know how to mix with vinyl. I am absolutely disgusted by the responses I've gotten given that I know how to mix on vinyl & given that traktor does not behave the same way. Can someone useful reply to my thread.

This is my original post in the general forum which I went into great detail explaining the issue hoping some other user who had the problem could help -
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/238647/General_Discussion/Traktor_A6_DVS_drifting_in_VirtualDJ_and_just_generally_doing_its_own_thing_.html

To have contacted support only to be told this is how DVS works after going to such length explaining and even having sent VDJ support a video explaining and highlighting the issues I am facing
I am really not happy with the answers being provided here.

I have no idea what my case number is but I've been dealing with "Jimmy" and he is telling me the issues I face are normal & that I , a vinyl DJ since 2004 & DVS user since 2009 need to learn and adjust to the "art of mixing vinyl" and adjust to the behaviour of vdj which in its current state is unusable.

I need some one who has experience of using & configuring DVS within virtual DJ to take over this case. Tracks do not drift from being locked in pitch tight within 5 or so seconds nor change 0.20 bpm by themselves then somehow snap themselves back into beat by themselves..., vinyl or not. Something in VDJ is overriding the physical pitch and causing it to do it's own thing then try to force itself back into sync. But it's the responses I've gotten that have really rubbed me the wrong way.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 20 @ 4:40 pm
I don't know if you tried this I use the essentuals skin and noticed that my tracks were doing there own thing and I found that the auto sync on play was on and the auto match bpm was on I then left clicked the mouse on the button which is next to the cue button on the left deck and right deck is right next to the play button and all I did was switched then off thats all I can think of what it could be hope it helps.

Posted Mon 07 Dec 20 @ 5:29 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)