Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Extensions download section appears to have broken links Build 6156

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Another user, Caleb Andes, reported an issue downloading and installing some effects from virtual DJs configuration screen using the extensions tab. I was able to confirm this problem as well as the skin appears to be glitched over some of the letters on windows 10.

OK I took a little while but on the window side version 8.5 64bit B6156 there is an issue with
Wah wah
Flipping Double
Ducking Echo
Exhort out
Enigma Jet
Eq10
Spiral slicer scratch DNA reverb pitch phaser loop roll loop out filter filter each P filter LP Flangere echo distortion delay and cut

Clicking install gives no indication of a download no pop ups but shows uninstalled is an option clicking on uninstall does nothing.
There’s some I’ll artifacts in the extension screen.

Posted Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 6:07 pm
I just tested over on the Mac side under the same build and their peers to be the same of the blue Atomix productions effects. The available third-party Audio Fx Such as slip break eat key loop up key loop down and pioneer DJM Dash S9 FX Banks all seem to behave as normal.
I’m not seeing any missing colors or assets on the Macintosh side

Posted Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 6:14 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is the problem you're having exactly?
These are all internal plugins, so installing is instant, there's nothing needed to be downloaded.

Posted Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 6:19 pm
I was responding to Caleb on the VirtualDJ Support page on facebook. When I tested on my PC the new effects were not available even though I recently updated. It did not appear to install or uninstall nore could I find any effects once downloaded. This seemed to be more of a server issues as the problem went away when I logged back in the next day.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 4:28 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
For the plugins you mentioned they are internal though, so there's no server that needs to be contacted and they should show up instantaneous.

Posted Fri 20 Nov 20 @ 5:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)