Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: License not received

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I paid for VD2021 for $164.00 AUD and have not received confirmation email or anything else. The money has been taken fron my bank account but it said it was declined and no licenses registered from my account.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 6:55 am
If it says it got declined, it means our payment processor never received any money from your bank.
It's possible that your bank still put an hold on the sum during the failed transaction, and your bank will remove the hold and put the money back into your account usually within a day.
I know it's infuriating, it's unfortunately outside of our control and a remnant of old outdated systems used by some banks.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 7:50 am
Dear Virtual DJ, I have contacted my bank and in response they have advise the following
Thanks for getting in touch about the pending transaction on your card.
Why is it there?

Sometimes when you make a booking with a business, they may ask to check your card - for example, when you hire a car or check in to a hotel. If you agree, they will process a pre-authorisation for a set amount, which appears on your account as a pending transaction.
You don't actually pay them anything at this stage. When it's time to pay your bill, the business will usually process this as a separate transaction, and cancel the pre-authorisation to release this amount back to you.
This means you may see two pending transactions on your account from the same business. The pre-authorisation will usually disappear from your account in 3-5 days - though it can take up to 31 days.
What can you do?

If the pre-authorisation has already been cancelled, you don't need to do anything - it should disappear soon. But if you think there's been a mistake, or if the pending transaction is stopping you from using your card, you can ask the business to write to us, telling us to cancel it straight away.
There are two ways for the business to contact us: either by sending an email from their official email address to DBERCFulfilment@cba.com.au, or by sending a fax on company letterhead to 02 8251 5650.
This email or letter needs to include:
The company name
Your full name
Your postcode
Your card number
The amount of the transaction
The date the transaction appears
The authorisation number
A request to cancel the transaction.
Once we have all the information we need, we can remove the transaction from your account within two hours.
We're here to help

You can find out more by reading the FAQ section on the CommBank website. If you have any questions or need more information, please call 13 2221, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Posted Fri 19 Jun 20 @ 1:58 pm
The company has ignored my requests and has now resulted in legal action to dispute why I never received the product I paid for.

Posted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 4:50 am
as your bank clearly explained to you already, they have your money, not Atomix, and they will put it back on your account shortly. you can then try to purchase again.

Posted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:19 am
All virtual dj had to do was cancel the pre authorisation and email my bank. Whilst the transaction is still pending virtual dj has to email my bank with the confirmation to cancel.

Posted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 6:32 am
the preauthorization was automatically canceled the instant your payment failed.
now it's up to your bank to put the funds back to your card.

I'm sorry we cannot be of more help, but there's really nothing more we can do on our end, until your bank reverts the funds to you.

Posted Sat 20 Jun 20 @ 7:05 am
deejay64PRO SubscriberMember since 2020
I cancelled my subscription and they keep taking funds

Posted Sun 10 Oct 21 @ 5:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)