Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The best news Theme...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I was looking at a clip from a weatherman signing off and found this. So I searched for the BBC theme and found this. This put a smile on my face, as I love orchestras. This is the best news theme I have ever heard. The extended remix is good, but it does not have live musicians playing.

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 6:14 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Ah how little you know how we love our news theme remixes

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 6:34 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 6:37 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
I was looking at a clip from a weatherman signing off and found this. So I searched for the BBC theme and found this. This put a smile on my face, as I love orchestras. This is the best news theme I have ever heard. The extended remix is good, but it does not have live musicians playing.

That's Owain one of our weathermen on my local North East BBC TV here in the North East of England, he's been on air around a year or so. He is very animated when he does the weather. :-)

That other BBC theme is from the BBC News 24 channel changeover at the 'top of the hour'. It's on daily.

Posted Mon 20 Apr 20 @ 10:48 pm
I did not like the Bill Baily live version, the orchestration was fine but I just thought he was a clown, with his electric piano. You have a full orchestra, and this guy jumping around, he seemed out of place. I do like this remix. I will also remix the orchestral one, live with loops and beats.

Posted Tue 21 Apr 20 @ 12:08 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)