Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Feature Master Output/Slideshow/Video

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi, since audio visualization is a perfect way to increase the atmosphere on the dance floor I'm started to use various shaders and album covers. In the meantime VDJ offers as well a slideshow where one can select pictures or videos.
Now to my question: When I want to select a video I select as video source "Slideshow", under "Slideshow" settings I click on "Video" and "Select Folder". In the appearing dialog I select the folder, click ok and the video starts. So far so good. But what I really miss is a button to restart the video. Background: For some songs, with amazing text parts, I show them on the screen, but it need to be synchronized with the song, means text should appear when the singer sings it. If I select a video folder by accident and press ok the video (let's call it video 1) starts, if I select now another video (video 2), then "video 2" starts. But if I select again "video 1" it doesn't start from the beginning, it starts where I did stop it before. So is there a way to restart a video from the beginning?
Brgds,
Andreas - DJ SuS

Posted Fri 17 Apr 20 @ 10:42 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you want to use a specific video at a specific time the slideshow may not be the best solution.
If you want to use it with a specific song with exact timing all the time, perhaps using the Video Editor to link the video to the audio file would be a better approach?
That way the time is always exact.

Posted Fri 17 Apr 20 @ 11:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)