Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Jog Wheels with time spent & time remain. i want to only change the color of time remain

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wanted to know if anybody else can help me out. on my jog wheels i'm trying to make the time remain a different color. i know where in the xml file to change it, but when i do change the color it changes both time spent & time remain because the are on the same line. im trying to figure out how to only change the color of time remain i'm sure i have to edit the xml file to do it, but im not sure of the steps to take. please see pictures for an example of what i'm talking about

Posted Sun 17 Nov 19 @ 12:31 am
You don't say exactly which XML file (out of the many in that skin) you're working on, but in short...

The height of that single text area is doubled because of the remaining time being under the elapsed.

You need to reduce the height of the original, edit it down to just pspent, then create another line below that has a lower y position (add another + number to the y pos of approx the size that you deducted from the height), then use that second line for pleft and change the colour.

Posted Sun 17 Nov 19 @ 9:27 am
groovindj wrote :
You don't say exactly which XML file (out of the many in that skin) you're working on, but in short...

The height of that single text area is doubled because of the remaining time being under the elapsed.

You need to reduce the height of the original, edit it down to just pspent, then create another line below that has a lower y position (add another + number to the y pos of approx the size that you deducted from the height), then use that second line for pleft and change the colour.

Yes sir thanks for the info. I worked on it all last night and finally got it. I'm learning slowly but surely once again thanks

Posted Sun 17 Nov 19 @ 2:39 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)