Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: GianB 4 Decks v3 Remix , can find crossfader

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi
I have downloaded this interface and am using it on the video tab as mixing videos , but when on here only the Video transition crossfader is shown.
Can't seem to display the Audio crossfader at all unless I click back onto master. Can anyone help me to get the audio crossfader up ( ideally in addition to the video transition one ) so it displays on the Video tab ?

Posted Fri 08 Nov 19 @ 8:28 am
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hello,
the skin "GIANB 4 DECKS V3 REMIX" it's a variation of my skin ("Gian B 4 Decks v3"), but the issue described I can't reproduce, also because the
audio crossfader may be hidden on all tab, but only with a specific hide setting option and not only on video tab.
Can you post a screen shot of problem ?

Posted Fri 08 Nov 19 @ 2:37 pm
Hi
Thanks for the message , the skin is ace apart from this issue , have put an image below where you can see the crossfader just above the word Master. This crossfader only mixes Video and not Audio hence the issue.

Hopefully you can see what I mean now, also the master video output is blurry , I'm sure I have got on some sort of post video effect but can't seem to find where this is or how to turn it off.
thanks in advance for any help you can give me
chris

Posted Mon 18 Nov 19 @ 8:57 pm
GianVJPRO InfinityMember since 2012
In "2 decks mode" and on video tab, there's only the "space" for video cross fader. It's by design, not an issue.
If you want to see audio cross fader in the video tab, you must switch to "4 decks mode".

Posted Wed 20 Nov 19 @ 2:33 pm
Ok Thanks for the reply , I have found it in 4 deck mode so can work with that although as a future update if it could somehow be added to the 2 deck that would be a nice touch.
thanks for helping

Posted Thu 21 Nov 19 @ 6:52 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)