Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Crash (b5350) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

henu_45 wrote :
It happened to me this weekend but it crashed me three times but not VDJ, but it was windows with BSoD.
I was also with poor connectivity, did the same thing happen to you or just crashed VDJ?

VDJ can't really cause a BSOD. That takes something running "deeper" like a driver
A VDJ crash is usually experienced as a quick restart of the software

Posted Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 6:22 am
henu_45PRO InfinityMember since 2006
klausmogensen wrote :
henu_45 wrote :
It happened to me this weekend but it crashed me three times but not VDJ, but it was windows with BSoD.
I was also with poor connectivity, did the same thing happen to you or just crashed VDJ?

VDJ can't really cause a BSOD. That takes something running "deeper" like a driver
A VDJ crash is usually experienced as a quick restart of the software

Yes, it seemed strange since it never happened to me before. Anyway it did not happen to me in other events

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 1:28 am
Well it happened to me today while connected to the server , VDJ just crashed , the VDJ window closed and I had to reopen it and reconnect to the server , I have a brand new Mac mini, it has almost nothing of files nor apps in her , I downloaded the app from this site (pro) version $$. So my question is , does it have a bug fix or do we need to live with this issue ?

Posted Fri 16 Oct 20 @ 12:35 am
user22795122 wrote :
Well it happened to me today while connected to the server , VDJ just crashed , the VDJ window closed and I had to reopen it and reconnect to the server , I have a brand new Mac mini, it has almost nothing of files nor apps in her , I downloaded the app from this site (pro) version $$. So my question is , does it have a bug fix or do we need to live with this issue ?

You are probably not using b5350 because that is pretty old by now (that is the build/version the post you have replied to is about)
So if you are using the latest version (BUILD 6106 = the one on the download page) then no
But if you were online at the time a crash report will usually have been sent to VDJ support, so you can contact them, and they may then be able to tell you exactly what went wrong on your laptop
If it is a general bug, it will of course be fixed in a future build - so make sure you keep updated

Posted Fri 16 Oct 20 @ 6:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)