Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music judders for 3 or 4 seconds every 30 minutes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have recently started having an issue 17/07/2019 whereby the music judders for 3 or 4 seconds exactly every 30 minutes and the PCU meter maxxes out.
Im running VDJ 18 with windows 10 through 2 x Pioneer CDJ200NXS and Pioneer DJM200NXS mixer.
The pc is a DELL Inspiron 7 month old. I have done loads of diagnostic tests etc and no fault can be found .. however in the Pioneer DJM-20000 properties under the events tab it reads: Device USB\VID_08E4&PID_014D&M1_00\6&3b951713&2&0000 requires further installation.
I also got a blue screen midway through a gig which read Stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What Failed: DJM 2000Audio64.sys
I have rolled back the latset windows update and uninstalled the Pioneer drivers and re installed them to no avail.
Can anyone help please ?

Posted Sun 28 Jul 19 @ 12:54 am
djrxmxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
CSD Dave,

I'm not going to be of any help here (with respect to specific solutions), but I just wanted to say that I too have a Dell Inspiron (that I purchased exactly 2 years ago, an i7 7700 HQ). I get the exact same issue you have described. Because of this I will never buy another Dell laptop again. If their company can't provide superior drivers for their hardware, they can just fok off. I am running the same version of VDJ on a Lenovo 5070 laptop (purchased in 2016), and I have zero issues with sound and performance when running VDJ on my Lenovo.

Posted Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 4:37 am
Dell machines are notoriously bad for this. Use a latency checker to see if you can pinpoint the driver causing the issue.

Posted Thu 01 Aug 19 @ 6:24 am
djrxmxPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Kradcliffe, thank you for that advice.

Posted Sun 04 Aug 19 @ 3:36 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)